Albury Wodonga Venue
We run these courses twice weekly in Albury/Wodonga. To book, please scroll to the bottom page and book.
- First aid course (Incl. CPR) $129 (Same as Senior First Aid / Level 2 First Aid) (HLTAID003, HLTAID001, HLTAID002)
- CPR course only $60 (HLTAID001)
- Childcare first aid (Including Asthma & Anaphylaxis, First aid & CPR) $179 (HLTAID004, HLTAID003, HLTAID001)
- Anaphylaxis $70 (22300VIC)
- Asthma $70 (22282VIC)
- Provide Emergency life support $125<(HLTAID002, HLTAID001)
- Our First Aid training courses are the same as St Johns and Red Cross. We run the same Government and workplace accredited courses which are nationally recognized and workplace approved. We do not cancel Classes. Provide First Aid HLTAID003 is the Current government approved course that are required by employers all over Australia. Please see http://training.gov.au/Training/Details/HLTAID003
The venue is at Hotel Boomerang 312-316 Wagga rd Lavington NSW 2641.Time is 9am. Duration is 5 hours for First Aid and Childcare First Aid. CPR is 2 hours, Asthma is 2 hour and Anaphylaxis is 2 hour. All our First Aid Courses in Albury/Wodonga are Nationally recognised and Workplace approved. Certificates issued by The First Aid Group RTO 32268. For all our courses, students benefit by getting three certificates for any course they do with us. (PDF copy certificate, Hardcopy certificate and Wallet Card Certificate) . Prior to attendance, students need to complete an online course and print certificate and then present it to the trainer on the day of the training (Online pre course for First aid course and Childcare first aid course only) CPR, Asthma and Anaphylaxis do not require pre course work. Time is 9am
Duration is 5 hours for First Aid and Childcare First Aid
We will send you a link for the online course within 24 hours of booking the course.
- All our Courses are Nationally Recognised and Workplace Approved
- Nationally recognised training—recognized all over Australia
- Certificate issued by The First Aid Group (RTO number 32268) (www.thefirstaidgroup.com.au/learner)
- Certificates issued within 24 hours of course completion.
- All our trainers for first aid training in Albury/Wodonga are well experienced trainers in First Aid, CPR, Anaphylaxis, Asthma, Childcare First Aid and more
- Most of our trainers are health professionals with lots of experience in training First aid such as Nurses, Paramedics, Pharmacists etc
- Also, refresher courses are available to holders of certificate about to expire
- Our prices are highly competitive
This course is for everyone: the general public, Police Officers, Child Care Workers, Primary/High School Teachers, Nurses, Mothers & Fathers, CFA Members, Council Employees, Scout Leaders, Flight Attendants, Industry Employees, Students, Everybody
We cover both theory and practical aspects of all the courses
All our trainers are well experienced with more than 10 years’ experience in training First Aid, CPR, Anaphylaxis, Asthma, Childcare First aid and more.
Discounts are provided to organisations or companies that have groups of 10 or more. We can come to you to provide the training anywhere in Australia if you have a group of 10 or more.
Book Your Own Choice of Courses