Shepparton Venue & Date
Smartlink Training is a Registered Training Organisation RTO 45280. All our Courses are Nationally Recognised, Accredited and Workplace Approved. Certificate issued on the Day of the course. To book, please scroll down to the square blocks of different courses below and click to book.
The courses are:
- First aid course (Including CPR) $130 (HLTAID003, HLTAID002, HLTAID001)
- CPR course only $60 (HLTAID001)
- Childcare first aid (Including Asthma & Anaphylaxis, First Aid & CPR) $165 (HLTAID004, HLTAID003, HLTAID001)
- Anaphylaxis $65 (22300VIC)
- Asthma $65 (22282VIC)
- Provide Emergency life support $130 (HLTAID002)
Our First Aid Training courses are the same as ST Jones and Red Cross. We run the same Governement and workplace accredited courses which are nationally recognised and workplace approved. We are a Registered Training Organisation RTO 45280. Provide First Aid HLTAID003 is the current government approved course that are required by employers all over Australia. Please see http://training.gov.au/Training/Details/HLTAID003
This course is for everyone: the general public, police officers, childcare workers, teachers, nurses, mothers & fathers, CFA members, council employees, scout leaders, flight attendants, industry employees, students, doctors, everybody etc
Refresher courses available to holders of certificates about to expire
Venue: Comfort Inn Peppermill 7900 Goulburn Valley HWY, Shepparton VIC 3630). Time is 10am.
- Nationally recognised training—recognized all over Australia (RTO number 45280)
- All our courses are nationally recognised and workplace approved.
- Certificate issued on the day of the course.
- Same Day Certificate.
- All our trainers are well experienced trainers in First Aid, CPR, Anaphylaxis, Asthma, Childcare First Aid and more
- Most of our trainers are health professionals with lots of experience in training First aid such as Nurses, Paramedics, Pharmacists etc
- Also, refresher courses are available to holders of certificate about to expire
- Our prices are highly competitive
- Tea & Coffee provided
Courses are run forthnightly. Duration is 5 hours for First Aid and Childcare First Aid after completing the online course. CPR is 2 hours, Asthma is 1 hour and Anaphylaxis is 1 hour. For all our Courses, students have the option of receiving three certificates for any course they do with us ( PDF Certificate, Hardcopy Certificate and Wallet Card Certificate) Prior to attendance, students doing First Aid and Childcare First Aid need to complete an online course and print certificate and then present it to the trainer on the day of the training (Online pre course for First aid course and Childcare first aid course only) CPR, Asthma and Anaphylaxis do not require pre course work.
Here is a link for our student handbook page for our pre-enrolment information http://www.smartlinktraining.net.au/student-handbook
All our trainers are well experienced with more than 10 years’ experience in training First Aid, CPR, Anaphylaxis, Asthma, Childcare First aid and more.
Discounts are provided to organisations or companies that have groups of 10 or more. We can come to you to provide the training anywhere in Australia if you have a group of 10 or more.test change