Shepparton Vanue & Date
Courses are run forthnightly and the venue is at Comfort Inn Peppermill 7900 Goulburn Valley HWY, Shepparton VIC 3630).Time is 10am. Duration is 4.5 hours for First Aid and Childcare First Aid, CPR is 2 hours, Asthma is 1 hour and Anaphylaxis is 1 hour. For all our Courses, students benefit by receiving three certificates for any course they do with us ( Online Certificate, Hardcopy Certificate and Wallet Card Certificate) Prior to attendance, students doing First Aid and Childcare First Aid need to complete an online course and print certificate and then present it to the trainer on the day of the training (Online pre course for First aid course and Childcare first aid course only) CPR, Asthma and Anaphylaxis do not require pre course work.
Time is 10am
Duration is 4.5 hours for First Aid and Childcare First Aid, CPR is 2 hours, Asthma is 1 hour and Anaphylaxis is 1 hour
The courses are:
- HLTAID003 First aid course (Including CPR) $150
- HLTAID001 CPR course only $65
- HLTAID004 Childcare first aid (Including Asthma & Anaphylaxis, First Aid & CPR) $165
- 22300VIC Anaphylaxis $65
- 22282VIC Asthma $65
- HLTAID002 Provide Emergency life support $140
- Nationally recognised training—recognized all over Australia
- All our courses are nationally recognised and workplace approved.
- Certificate issued by The First Aid Group (RTO number 32268) (www.thefirstaidgroup.com.au/learner)
- Online Certificates issued within 24 hours of course completion and Hard copy certificate and Wallet card are received by students within 10 days of course completion.
- All our trainers are well experienced trainers in First Aid, CPR, Anaphylaxis, Asthma, Childcare First Aid and more
- Most of our trainers are health professionals with lots of experience in training First aid such as Nurses, Paramedics, Pharmacists etc
- Also, refresher courses are available to holders of certificate about to expire
- Our prices are highly competitive
- Tea & Coffee provided
We cover both theory and practical aspects of all the courses
All our trainers are well experienced with more than 10 years’ experience in training First Aid, CPR, Anaphylaxis, Asthma, Childcare First aid and more.
Discounts are provided to organisations or companies that have groups of 10 or more. We can come to you to provide the training anywhere in Australia if you have a group of 10 or more.test change
Book Your Own Choice of Courses