We run these courses weekly in Wagga. To book please scroll to the bottom page and book.
Courses are run weekly. Our First aid training courses are the same as St Johns and Red Cross. We run the same Government and workplace accredited courses which are nationally recognised and workplace approved. We are a Registered Training Organisation RTO 45280. HLTAID003 Provide First Aid is also known as Senior First Aid or Level 2 First Aid. HLTAID003 is the current government approved course that are required by employers all over Australia. Please see http://training.gov.au/Training/Details/HLTAID003
- First aid course (Incl CPR) $135 Same as (Senior First Aid / Level 2 First Aid) (HLTAID003, HLTAID001, HLTAID002)
- CPR course only $60 (HLTAID001)
- Childcare first aid (Including Asthma & Anaphylaxis, First Aid & CPR) $179 (HLTAID004, HLTAID003, HLTAID001)
- Anaphylaxis $70 (22300VIC)
- Asthma $70 (22282VIC)
- Provide Emergency life support $125 (HLTAID002, HLTAID001)
Book Your Own Choice of Courses
The venue is at Riverine Club Wagga Cnr of Tarcutta St and Sturt St Wagga NSW . Time is 10am. Duration is 5 hours for First Aid and Childcare First Aid. CPR is 2 hours, Asthma is 2 hour and Anaphylaxis is 2 hour. All our courses are Accredited, Nationally recognised and Workplace Approved. Certificates issued on the Day. (Same Day Certificate).For all our courses, students have the benefits of getting three certificates for any course they do with us. (PDF copy Certificate, Hardcopy Certificate and Wallet Card Certificate) Prior to attendance, students doing First Aid or Childcare First Aid need to complete an online course and print certificate and then present it to the trainer on the day of the training (Online pre course for First aid course and Childcare first aid course only) CPR, Asthma and Anaphylaxis do not require pre course work. Duration is 5 hours First Aid and Childcare First Aid. CPR is 2hour, Asthma is 2 hour and Anaphylaxis is 2hour. We will send you the link to complete the online course within 24hours of completing your booking.
- Nationally recognised training—recognized all over Australia
- All our courses are nationally recognised and workplace approved.
- Registered Training Organisation RTO number 45280
- Certificate issued on the Day
- Same Day Certificate
- All our trainers are well experienced trainers in First Aid, CPR, Anaphylaxis, Asthma, Childcare First Aid and more
- Most of our trainers are health professionals with lots of experience in training First aid such as Nurses, Paramedics, Pharmacists etc
- Also, refresher courses are available to holders of certificate about to expire
- Our prices are highly competitive
This course is for everyone: the general public, Police Officers, Child Care Workers, Primary/High School Teachers, Nurses, Mothers & Fathers, CFA Members, Council Employees, Scout Leaders, Flight Attendants, Industry Employees, Students, Everybody
We cover both theory and practical aspects of all the courses
All our trainers are well experienced with more than 10 years’ experience in training First Aid, CPR, Anaphylaxis, Asthma, Childcare First aid and more.
Discounts are provided to organisations or companies that have groups of 10 or more. We can come to you to provide the training anywhere in Australia if you have a group of 10 or more.