Albury Wodonga Venue
Information on Covid-19 for course participants: Under the current restrictions, we are still running our training. Please note, participants are allowed to leave home for educational purposes if it is not possible to do it at home. Our theory is done online at home with a short face to face practical to be completed in class. For more information regarding Covid 19, see our home page.
To book any of our courses, please scroll down to the square blocks below and click on enrol now.
Due to border closures between Albury and Wodonga, we have opened extra classes in Wodonga VIC for residents of Wodonga and surrounding Victorian areas. Please click enrol button below to see the available dates for Wodonga and Albury.
Smartlink Training Pty Ltd is a Registered Training Organisation RTO 45280. Our courses are nationally recognised, accredited and workplace approved.
To check our available dates, please scroll down to the square blocks of different courses below and select "Course dates".
To book/enrol in one of our courses, please scroll down to the square blocks of different courses below and select "Enrol now" to book the course you wish to complete.
Certificates are issued on the day of the course to learners found competent (Same Day Certificate)
Available courses and costs
- First aid course (with CPR and Defib) $149 (Same as Senior First Aid / Level 2 First Aid), Provide First Aid- HLTAID011 (Previously HLTAID003)
- CPR course only $65 same as (Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation HLTAID009 (Previously HLTAID001) (CPR with Defib)
- Childcare first aid (including Asthma & Anaphylaxis, First aid, CPR and Defib) $179 same as (Provide first aid in an education and care setting HLTAID012) (Previously HLTAID004)
- Advanced First Aid (with CPR and Defib) $239 Provide Advanced First Aid HLTAID014 (Previously HLTAID006) (includes First Aid, CPR and Provide basic emergency life support)
- Advanced Resuscitation (with CPR and Defib) $185 Provide Advanced Resuscitation and Oxygen Therapy HLTAID015 (Previously HLTAID007)
- Asthma $70 same as (22556VIC- Course in the Management of Asthma Risks and Emergencies in the Workplace)
- Anaphylaxis $70 sames as (22578VIC - Course in First Aid Management of Anaphylaxis)
- Low Voltage Rescue $85 (UETDRRF004 - Perform rescue from a live LV Panel)
- Provide Basic Emergency life support -HLTAID010 (Previously HLTAID002) $125 Same as Level 1 First Aid
- Click here for Mental Health First Aid https://www.smartlinktraining.net.au/mental-health-first-aid
- For First Aid, CPR, Childcare First Aid and more please click below on the square boxes (enrol now/course dates) to book.
- Pocket Mask training $50
- Venue: Smartlink Training Shop 2, 659 Young Street Albury NSW 2640 Starting Time: 9am
22556VIC - Course in the Management of Asthma Risks and Emergencies in the Workplace
HLTAID015- Provide Advanced Resuscitation and Oxygen therapy
Our First Aid training courses are nationally accredited, recognised and workplace approved. As a registered training organisation RTO 45280, we run government and workplace accredited and approved courses in First Aid. Provide First Aid HLTAID011 is the current government approved course that are required by employers all over Australia. Please see http://training.gov.au/Training/Details/HLTAID00
This course is for everyone: the general public, police officers, child care workers, primary/high school teachers, nurses, mothers & fathers, CFA members, council employees, scout leaders, flight attendants, industry employees, students, doctors, anyone etc
On completion, students have the option of getting two certificates for any course they do with us. (PDF copy certificate or Hardcopy certificate).
Prior to attendance, students need to complete an online course and print certificate or take a screenshot and then present it to the trainer on the day of the training (Online pre course for CPR, First aid and Childcare first aid courses only), Asthma and Anaphylaxis do not require online course.
Our pre-enrolment information can be found in the student handbook at http://www.smartlinktraining.net.au/student-handbook
We will send you a link for the online course within 24 hours of booking the course.
- Nationally recognised training—recognized all over Australia
- Registered Training Organisation RTO 45280
- Certificate issued on the day of the Course
- Our trainers are professionally qualified and competent. Some are working in the community in positions such as First Aiders, Nurses, Paramedics, Pharmacists etc.
- Refresher courses are available to holders of certificate about to expire
- Our prices are highly competitive
We cover both theory and practical aspects of all the courses. We provide discounts to organisations or companies that have groups of 15 or more. We can as well come to your site to provide the training if you prefer.