First Aid Courses in Ballarat - Enrol Now
We only run group trainings of ten or more people for First Aid Courses in Ballarat. If interested, please contact us so that we can send out a trainer to your location to deliver the training.
Smartlink Training Pty Ltd is a Registered Training Organisation RTO 45280. Our courses are nationally recognised, accredited and workplace approved.
To check our available dates, please scroll down to the square blocks of different courses below and select "Course dates".
To book/enrol in one of our courses, please scroll down to the square blocks of different courses below and select "Enrol now" to book the course you wish to complete
Certificates are issued on the day of the course to learners found competent (Same Day Certificate)
Available courses and costs
- First aid course (with CPR) $129 (Same as Senior First Aid / Level 2 First Aid) (HLTAID003-Provide First Aid)
- CPR/CPR refresher course only $55 (HLTAID001- Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation)
- Childcare first aid (including Asthma & Anaphylaxis, First aid & CPR) $160 (HLTAID004-Provide an emergency first aid response in an education and care setting)
- Anaphylaxis $60 (22300VIC - Course in First Aid Management of Anaphylaxis)
- Asthma $60 (22556VIC-Course in the Management of Asthma Risks and Emergencies in the Workplace)
- Provide Basic Emergency life support- HLTAID002 (Level 1 First Aid) $125
- Refresher courses are available to holders of certificates about to expire
- Venue: BALLARAT COMMUNITY HEALTH SERVICES LUCAS 12 LILBURNE STREET LUCAS VIC 3350. Starting time: 9am.
Childcare First Aid
HLTAID004 - Provide an Emergency First Aid Response in an Education and Care Setting
22556VIC - Course in the Management of Asthma Risks and Emergencies in the Workplace
Our First Aid training courses are nationally accredited, recognised and workplace approved. As a registered training organisation RTO 45280, we run government and workplace accredited and approved courses in first aid. Provide First Aid HLTAID003 is the Current government approved course that are required by employers all over Australia. Please see http://training.gov.au/Training/Details/HLTAID003
This course is for everyone: the general public, police officers, child care workers, primary/high school teachers, nurses, mothers & fathers, CFA members, council employees, scout leaders, flight attendants, industry employees, students, anyone etc.
On completion, students have the option of getting two certificates for any course they do with us. (PDF copy certificate or Hardcopy certificate).
Prior to attendance, students need to complete an online course and print certificate or take a screenshot and then present it to the trainer on the day of the training (Online pre course for CPR, First aid and Childcare first aid courses only), Asthma and Anaphylaxis do not require online course.
Our pre-enrolment information can be found in the student handbook at http://www.smartlinktraining.net.au/student-handbook
Our FAQ page can be found at http://www.smartlinktraining.net.au/faq/frequently-asked-questions
We will send you a link for the online course within 24 hours of booking the course.
- Nationally recognised training—recognized all over Australia
- Registered Training Organisation RTO 45280
- Certificate issued on the day of the Course
- Our trainers are professionally qualified and competent. Some are working in the community in positions such as First Aiders, Nurses, Paramedics, Pharmacists etc.
- Refresher courses are available to holders of certificate about to expire
- Our prices are highly competitive
- We cover both theory and practical aspects of all the courses. We provide discounts to organisations or companies that have groups of 15 or more. We can as well come to your site to provide the training if you prefer.