First Aid Course in Wangaratta - Enrol Now
We are a Registered Training Organisation RTO 45280. All our courses are Nationally Recognised, Accredited and Workplace Approved. We run these courses in Wangarrata forthnightly.
If you need to do your course urgently, you can go to our albury/wodonga venue as we run these courses there four times a week (http://www.smartlinktraining.net.au/schedule/albury-wodonga) To book at our Wangaratta Venue, please scroll down to book.
- Certificates issued on the day of the Course
- First aid course (Incl. CPR) $135 (Same as Senior First Aid / Level 2 First Aid) (HLTAID003, HLTAID001, HLTAID002)
- CPR course only $65 (HLTAID001)
- Childcare first aid (Including Asthma & Anaphylaxis, First aid & CPR) $179 (HLTAID004, HLTAID003, HLTAID001)
- Anaphylaxis $70 (22300VIC)
- Asthma $70 (22282VIC)
- Provide Emergency life support $125 <(HLTAID002, HLTAID001)
- Our First Aid training courses are the same as St Johns and Red Cross. We run the same Government and workplace accredited courses which are nationally recognized and workplace approved. We are a Registered Training Organisation RTO 45280. Provide First Aid HLTAID003 is the Current government approved course that are required by employers all over Australia. Please see http://training.gov.au/Training/Details/HLTAID003
The venue is at Wangaratta RSL Club 76A Reid St Wangaratta VIC 3677. Time is 9am. Duration is 5 hours for First Aid and Childcare First Aid after completing the online component of the course. CPR is 2 hours, Asthma is 2 hour and Anaphylaxis is 2 hour. All our First Aid Courses in Albury/Wodonga are Nationally recognised and Workplace approved. We are a Registered Training Organisation RTO 45280. Certificates issued on the day of the Course (Same Day Certificate). For all our first aid courses in Wangaratta, students have the option of getting three certificates for any course they do with us. (PDF copy certificate, Hardcopy certificate and Wallet Card Certificate) . Prior to attendance, students need to complete an online course and print certificate and then present it to the trainer on the day of the training (Online pre course for First aid course and Childcare first aid course only) CPR, Asthma and Anaphylaxis do not require pre course work. Time is 9am Duration is 5 hours for First Aid and Childcare First Aid
We will send you a link for the online course within 24 hours of booking the course.
- All our Courses are Nationally Recognised and Workplace Approved
- Nationally recognised training—recognized all over Australia
- We are a Registered Training Organisation RTO number 45280
- Certificate issued on the day of the Course
- Same Day Certificate.
- All our trainers for first aid training in Albury/Wodonga are well experienced trainers in First Aid, CPR, Anaphylaxis, Asthma, Childcare First Aid and more
- Most of our trainers are health professionals with lots of experience in training First aid such as Nurses, Paramedics, Pharmacists etc
- Also, refresher courses are available to holders of certificate about to expire
- Our prices are highly competitive
This course is for everyone: the general public, Police Officers, Child Care Workers, Primary/High School Teachers, Nurses, Mothers & Fathers, CFA Members, Council Employees, Scout Leaders, Flight Attendants, Industry Employees, Students, Everybody
We cover both theory and practical aspects of all the courses All our trainers are well experienced with more than 10 years’ experience in training First Aid, CPR, Anaphylaxis, Asthma, Childcare First aid and more. Discounts are provided to organisations or companies that have groups of 10 or more. We can come to you to provide the training anywhere in Australia if you have a group of 10 or more.