First Aid Course in Wangaratta - Enrol Now
Regular Classes starting soon!!! If you need to do your course urgently, you can go to our albury/wodonga venue as we run these courses there two times a week (http://www.smartlinktraining.net.au/schedule/albury-wodonga)
Smartlink Training Pty Ltd is a Registered Training Organisation RTO 45280. Our courses are nationally recognised, accredited and workplace approved.
To check our available dates, please scroll down to the square blocks of different courses below and select "Course dates".
To book/enrol in one of our courses, please scroll down to the square blocks of different courses below and select "Enrol now" to book
the course you wish to complete.
Certificates are issued on the day of the course to learners found competent (Same Day Certificate)
Available courses and costs
- First aid course (with CPR and Defib) $149 (Same as Senior First Aid / Level 2 First Aid) (Provide First Aid HLTAID011)(Previously HLTAID003)
- CPR course only $65 (HLTAID009- Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation) (CPR and Defib) (Previously HLTAID001)
- Childcare first aid (including Asthma & Anaphylaxis, First aid, CPR and Defib) $179 (Provide first aid in an education and care setting HLTAID012)( Previously HLTAID004)
- Advanced First Aid ( With CPR and Defib) $239 (HLTAID014- Provide Advanced First Aid) (Includes First Aid, CPR and provide basic emergency life support) (Previously HLTAID006)
- Advanced Resuscitation ( With CPR and Defib) $185 (HLTAID015- Provide Advanced Resuscitation and Oxygen Therapy) (Previously HLTAID007)
- Asthma $70 (22556VIC - Course in the management of Asthma Risks and Emergencies in the Workplace)
- Anaphylaxis $70 (22578VIC Course in First Aid Management of Anaphylaxis)
- Low Voltage Rescue $85 (UETDRRF004- Perform rescue from a live LV panel)
- Provide Basic Emergency life support - HLTAID010 $125 (Previously HLTAOD002)
Our First Aid training courses are nationally accredited, recognised and workplace approved. As a registered training organisation, RTO 45280, we run government and workplace accredited and approved courses in first aid. Provide First Aid HLTAID011 is the Current government approved course that are required by employers all over Australia. Please see http://training.gov.au/Training/Details/HLTAID011
On completion, students have the option of getting two certificates for any course they do with us. (PDF copy certificate or Hardcopy certificate) .
Prior to attendance, students need to complete an online course and print certificate or take a screenshot and then present it to the trainer on the day of the training (Online pre course for CPR, First aid and Childcare first aid courses only), Asthma and Anaphylaxis do not require online course work.
Our pre-enrolment information can be found in the student handbook at http://www.smartlinktraining.net.au/student-handbook
We will send you a link for the online course within 24 hours of booking the course.
- Nationally recognised training—recognized all over Australia
- Registered Training Organisation RTO 45280
- Certificate issued on the day of the Course
- Our trainers are professionally qualified and competent. Some are working in the community in positions such as First Aiders, Nurses, Paramedics and Pharmacists.
- Refresher courses are available to holders of certificate about to expire
- Our prices are highly competitive
We cover both theory and practical aspects of all the courses. We provide discounts to organisations or companies that have groups of 15 or more. We can as well come to your site to provide the training if you prefer.
This course is for everyone: the general public, police officers, child care workers, primary/high school teachers, nurses, mothers & fathers, CFA members, council employees, scout leaders, flight attendants, industry employees, students, everybody.